Goods Stuffing Service
- Customer submitted Letter of Stuff Request to TPS via Document Service Staff, equipped with original document, advance payment and goods list.
- Document Service Staff check and print Job Order, then give it to the Customer and give two copies to Operations Service Staff.
- CFS Operations Assistant Manager prepared empty container, that will be used for stuff suited with Customer Request.
- 12 (twelve) hours before vessel arrives, goods have to finished stuffed.
- CFS Operations Assistant Manager prepares Letter of Export Withdrawal to:
- Yard; Berth Planning
-Yard; Gate Operations
- Container service with Less Container Load (LCL) status is the same with service for container with Full Container Load (FCL) status.