Customs Inspection (Behandle)
- Customer submitted Letter of Goods Behandle Request to TPS via Administration Service Staff, equipped with original document, advance payment, and Delivery Order.
- Administration check and print job order, then give it to customer with a copy of Delivery Order, and give two copies to Operational Service Staff.
- Customer submitted Job Order to CFS Operations Assistant Manager.
- CFS Operations Assistant Manager or appointed staff checks document and publish Container Movement Job to pull container from container yard to CFS.
- After container is moved to CFS, container physical condition will be check before Behandle.
- After goods is delivered, a report has to prepared and known by CFS Staff and approved by customer.