- Customer submitted Letter of Goods Status Change Request to TPS via Document Service Staff, equipped with original document, advance payment, and Delivery Order.
- Document Service Staff check and print Job Order, then give it to the Customer and give two copies to Operations Service Staff.
- CFS Operations Assistant Manager or appointed staff checks document and publish Container Movement Job to pull container from container yard to CFS.
- Yard; Gate Operations pull the container from container yard to CFS
- CFS Staff check container physical condition and moved the container''''s content
- Change Container Status report has to send to Administration; Document
- Pulling empty container has to informed to the shipping company and to:
-Yard ;Berth Planning
-Yard; Berth Operations