PT. Terminal Petikemas Surabaya is committed to be a trusted International Standard Container Terminal :
- Provide an excellent service to customers and stakeholders).
- Meet customer requirements and applicable regulations and laws related to the service, environment, occupational health and safety, information security, security of supply chain and continuously improve the level of fulfillment.
- Apply Integrated Management System of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 28000:2007, ISO 27001:2013, OHSAS 18001:2007, and PP RI No. 50/2012, communicate and review its compliance periodically towards the system, targets and programs established for the whole process and activities at PT. Terminal Petikemas Surabaya consistently by involving all employees, business partners and other related parties.
- Create competent and professional human resources.
- Create “Zero Accident and Zero Harm” (no accident causing fatality) to all employees and the environment of PT. Terminal Petikemas Surabaya.
- Implement “Zero Tolerance” to any condition and action related to drug abuse, alcohol and other disciplinary breaches, either at the workplace or at the surroundings which impacts to the Company business.
- Ensure that the company vendors have met with the requirements of Integrated Management System, including the implementation of the implementation of the occupational safety and health management system in effective manner, particularly for the vendors who have a contractual relationship minimum 1 (one) year.
- Ensure the relevance of the information systems control refers to the Corporate IT Policy and secure the information security to assure confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Ensure each company activity carried out in a responsible manner through the initiatives to prevent occupational accidents, work related diseases and environmental pollution by controlling the environmental aspects and impacts also the hazards and risks to security and occupational safety and health.
- Undertake initiatives for environmental conservation, such as, saving natural resources in any operational activities.
- Establish a harmonious relationship with customers and stakeholders/other parties.
This Integrated Policy guides the Management and employees at all levels in the organization to be focused to the customers and ensure the constant improvement of the level of service to customers and it would be reviewed periodically according changes in the company and the regulations.
Surabaya, 1 July 2015